Alumel Calibration Standard
Purity: Nickel Alloy
Form: 0.5 mm diameter wire, lengths vary by mass
Use: Calibration of Thermogravimetric Analyzers (TGA) by Curie Point
Proudly Made in the USA!
The EA Labs Difference:
- High purity and homogeneity to ensure accurate results.
- High purity is backed by literature.
- Certificate of Analysis with each order.
- Wire for ease of cutting material vs rod and drop forms.
- Small diameter to ensure less wasted mass per calibration.
First time customers receive a physical copy of the MSDS.
Please e-mail us at EngAnLab@gmail.com for a digital copy of your purchased Certificate of Analysis.
In deference to OEMs
“EA Labs and its suppliers are not affiliated with any major OEM or their affiliates providing similar products listed above. All claims of similarity with or to TA Instruments, PerkinElmer, or Netzsch products are the sole claim of EA Labs and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by any OEM.”
There are no reviews yet.