Zinc Reference Standard
Form: 0.25 mm thick foil, lengths vary by mass
Use: Calibration of Differential Scanning Calorimeters and Differential Thermal Analyzers.
Proudly Made in the USA!
|Melting Point||Heat of Fusion (DHf)|
|419.527 oC||107.4 J/g|
The EA Labs Difference:
- 5N purity to ensure accurate results.
- 5N purity is backed by literature.
- Certificate of Analysis with each order.
- Foil for ease of cutting material vs rod and drop forms.
- Thin dimensions to ensure less wasted mass per calibration.
First time customers receive a physical copy of the MSDS.
Please e-mail us at EngAnLab@gmail.com for a digital copy of your purchased Certificate of Analysis.
In deference to OEMs
“EA Labs and its suppliers are not affiliated with any major OEM or their affiliates providing similar products listed above. All claims of similarity with or to TA Instruments, PerkinElmer, or Netzsch products are the sole claim of EA Labs and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by any OEM.”