Aluminum Reference Standard
Form: 1.0 mm diameter wire, lengths vary by mass
Use: Calibration of Differential Thermal Analyzers (DTA) and Simultaneous DSC/TGA (SDT).
Proudly Made in the USA!
|Melting Point||Heat of Fusion (DHf)|
|660.33 oC||398.1 J/g|
The EA Labs Difference:
- 5N purity to ensure accurate results.
- 5N purity is backed by literature.
- Certificate of Analysis with each order.
- Wire for ease of cutting material vs rod and drop forms.
- Small diameter to ensure less wasted mass per calibration.
First time customers receive a physical copy of the MSDS.
Please e-mail us at EngAnLab@gmail.com for a digital copy of your purchased Certificate of Analysis.